- 1 package Golden Oreos
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (we used Philadelphia brand)
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 package (7.8 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding mix, or vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- White chocolate bar for curling garnish
Step 1: Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a Ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
Step 2: Press crushed Oreo mixture into the bottom of a 9″x13″ dish, spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
Step 3: In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, margarine/butter, powdered sugar, and 1/2 of the Cool Whip. Blend well and pour over Golden Oreo crust.
Step 4: In another bowl, make your pudding by adding the milk to your bowl along with the instant pudding mix. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
Step 5: Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip. Add white chocolate shavings for a garnish.
Step 6: Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy this delicious & easy dessert from Lil’ Luna!