- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 medium lime, cut into 3 wedges, divided
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes, or as needed
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda, or as needed
Step 1: Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler and crush to release mint oils and lime juice.
Step 2: Add remaining lime wedges and 2 tablespoons sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
Step 3: Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour in rum and fill the glass with club soda.
Step 4: Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired.
Cool down with this refreshing mojito from AllRecipes!