- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lime
Step 1: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Step 2: Add corn kernels and jalapeno, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Step 3: Stir in mayonnaise, cotija, cilantro, chili powder, garlic, and lime juice until evenly mixed. Serve immediately.
Enjoy this easy Tex-Mex inspired corn dip from Chef Kathy!