- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- - FOR THE DRESSING -
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes and red onions in oil then season with salt and pepper.
Step 2: Distribute them evenly on sheet in a single layer. Bake until tender, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes then transfer to a large bowl.
Step 3: Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small bowl or in a medium liquid measuring cup, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, and spices. Gradually pour in oil, whisking constantly until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 4: Toss sweet potatoes with dressing, cranberries, feta, and parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Enjoy this fresh & healthy salad from Delish!