- - FOR THE DOUGH -
- 1 tablespoons whole grain flour (1 teacup)
- 3 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon (4 grams) dry yeast
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil (1/4 teacup)
- 5 tablespoons warm water (1/2 teacup)
- - FOR FILLING -
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) ricotta cheese
- 10 teaspoons (50 ml) maple syrup
- 2 pears, fresh
- 1/8 cup (50 grams) dried blueberries
- Coconut sugar
- - FOR TOPPING -
- 7 tablespoons (50 grams) walnuts
- Mint leaves, fresh
- 3/4 tablespoon honey
Step 1: In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and salt and stir well.
Step 2: Add the dry yeast, olive oil, and warm water. Stir with a wooden spoon. Knead the dough with your hands for about 10 minutes and cover with a cotton towel.
Step 3: In a different bowl, mix the ricotta and maple syrup, which will be used for the filling.
Step 4: Slice the ripe pears into thin slices and lightly dust them with the coconut sugar.
Step 5: Spread the dough onto a flour-covered tray. Top with the ricotta mixture, pear slices, and dried blueberries. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 430 degrees F in a preheated oven.
Step 6: Top the baked flatbread with walnuts, fresh mint leaves, and honey.
Enjoy this sweet take on a flatbread from The Daring Kitchen!