- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 small yellow summer squash
- 1 tablespoon + 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- Flour, for dusting
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red chile, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh herbs, chopped (mint, parsley, chives)
Step 1: Heat grill to medium-high and arrange so half will give direct heat and the other half will give indirect heat.
Step 2: Brush zucchini and squash with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Place vegetables on grill over the direct heat side. Grill, uncovered, cut side down, until grill marks appear, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill until barely tender, 1 to 2 minutes more; transfer to cutting board and slice.
Step 3: Working on a floured surface, shape pizza dough into a 12- to 14-inch round and place on flour-dusted baking sheet. Brush with 2 teaspoons oil.
Step 4: Transfer pizza to grill over direct heat, oiled side down, and grill, covered, until top begins to bubble and bottom is crisp, 2 minutes (use tongs to peek underneath).
Step 5: Working quickly, brush top of dough with remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
Step 6: Flip dough to the indirect-heat side of the grill, then top with sliced zucchini and squash, onion, chile, and goat cheese and continue grilling, covered, until dough is cooked through and charred in spots on bottom, 3 to 5 minutes more (cheese will melt during this time).
Step 7: Transfer to cutting board, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with herbs.
Enjoy this delicious grilled pizza from Good Housekeeping!