- 1/3 cup The Spicy Olive's Blood Orange olive oil
- 1/3 cup The Spicy Olive's Cranberry pear balsamic
- 10 cups baby kale, chopped
- 24 fresh brussels sprouts, shredded
- 3 small heads broccoli, chopped
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 3 apples, chopped
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled, optional
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
Step 1: In a large salad bowl, add kale, brussels sprouts, broccoli, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, apples, and pistachios. Toss to combine.
Step 2: In a small bowl, add the Cranberry Pear white balsamic vinegar. Drizzle in the Blood Orange olive oil while whisking to create a smooth dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 3: Drizzle the prepared dressing over the salad bowl and toss to evenly coat. Add the crumbled goat cheese, if desired. Serve immediately, or place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The salad can be made 2-3 hours in advance. The kale softens and wilts as it marinates and the flavors blend, making the salad even more delicious!
Enjoy this filling winter salad from The Spicy Olive!