- 3 tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Champagne Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- Zest of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Ultra Premium Single Varietal Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 fresh halibut fillets, about 8-ounces each, or substitute for your favorite firm white fish fillet
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Step 1: Whisk together the champagne vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and rosemary. Add the marinade to a shallow dish or large zip lock bag.
Step 2: Place the halibut portions in the bag or dish and generously coat with the marinade.
Step 3: Allow the fish to marinate, refrigerated, for about an hour. Remove the halibut from the marinade, season with salt & pepper, and prepare the grill.
Step 4: Grill for only 3 minutes per side, or until you’ve reached desired doneness, and let cool for a couple of minutes. Serve warm on a bed of grains and with a side of vegetables.
Enjoy this delicious grilled fish recipe courtesy of our friends at The Spicy Olive!