- 8-9 strawberries, washed & destemmed
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed, reserve juice
- 1/2 tablespoon The Spicy Olive's Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon The Spicy Olive's Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ounces tequila, silver agave
- Additional sprigs of mint, strawberries, or oranges for garnish
Step 1: Heat sugar, Mango White Balsamic and Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic vinegars until sugar is dissolved and balsamic vinegar is reduced. Set aside and let cool.
Step 2: In a cocktail shaker, muddle strawberries, lime juice, and Mango-Orange balsamic syrup until strawberries are completely dissolved. Add tequila to shaker and fill 2/3 full of ice.
Step 3: Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds. Using a strainer, pour into a serving glass filled with ice. Garnish with mint, orange, or strawberry if desired.
Enjoy this fruity margarita from The Spicy Olive!