- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 scant teaspoon Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- Optional: paprika (for more color)
- 1 dash salt (more or less, depending on saltiness of the Cajun seasoning)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or vegetable oil
Step 1: Rinse seeds well and get as much of the pumpkin pulp off of them as possible. Some of the small pieces are going to adhere, but they won’t hurt the seeds at all, and might even add a little more flavor. Pat dry with paper towels. Don’t let them dry completely on the paper towels because they might stick!
Step 2: Toss pumpkin seeds with seasonings. Combine butter and Worcestershire sauce; stir into seeds until well blended and coated.
Step 3: Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Roast, turning from time to time, for about 45 to 60 minutes, or until nicely browned and crunchy.
Enjoy this easy snack from The Spruce Eats!