- 1 large or 2 small ripe strawberries, halved
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce undiluted honey
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 heaping teaspoon plain Greek yogurt
- Garnish: freshly ground black pepper and a vertical slice of stawberry
Step 1: Combine strawberries, lemon juice, and honey in a cocktail shaker and muddle until well broken up. Add gin and Greek yogurt and fill shaker with ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds. Fill a rocks glass with crushed ice, then double-strain cocktail into it. Grind black pepper on top and garnish with the strawberry slice.
Enjoy this refreshing cocktail by Epicurious!