- 2 tablespoons harissa sauce, divided
- 4 (5 ounce) bone-in chicken thighs, or more to taste
- 8 ounces multicolored carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and crosswise
- 8 ounces cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Step 2: Spoon 1 teaspoon harissa sauce under the skin of each thigh, then transfer to an aluminum foil-lined 10×15-inch baking pan. Spread carrots, cauliflower, and potatoes onto the pan. Drizzle evenly with oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Roast, uncovered, in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest parts of the chicken registers 175 degrees F, 40 t0 55 minutes. Stir vegetables once halfway through.
Step 4: Stir together parsley, garlic, and zest in a small bowl.
Step 5: Toss vegetables with remaining 2 teaspoons harissa sauce. Sprinkle with parsley mixture.
Enjoy this simple sheet-pan supper from AllRecipes!