- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 2 medium oranges
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped thyme, plus more for garnish
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Step 1: Trim thighs and season with salt and pepper. Place in a resealable bag.
Step 2: In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine orange and lime juice, honey, soy sauce, mustard, rosemary, thyme, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Reserve 1/2 cup of marinade, or about half. Pour remaining marinade over chicken in bag. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place Brussels sprouts on tray and toss with oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread into an even layer. Arrange thighs around Brussels, skin side up. Bake for 25 minutes.
Step 4: Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Continue simmering until reduced by about half. Place cornstarch in a small bowl and carefully pour a couple of tablespoons of sauce over and stir to dissolve cornstarch. Pour mixture back into saucepan and continue simmering until sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes.
Step 5: Brush sauce over thighs and bake again until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, 10 minutes more.
Step 6: Garnish with fresh rosemary and thyme to serve.
Enjoy this sweet & savory citrus sheet pan supper, by Delish!