- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch plus 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 pounds medium white shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Steamed white rice, for serving
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
Step 1: In a large skillet, add water, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and ginger and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Step 2: In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water until dissolved. Stir into boiling sauce, reduce heat to medium-low and stir until thickened. Add shrimp and cook until pink.
Step 3: Serve shrimp over rice and garnish with cilantro.
Enjoy this easy shrimp entrée from Delish!