- 1 pound skinless salmon filet, cut into chunks
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Lemon wedges
- Sweet chili sauce, for dipping
Step 1: In a food processor, add the salmon, egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Blend for 10 seconds or until all ingredients are well combined. Do not over blend. Transfer the salmon mixture into a bowl and mix well with the chopped parsley.
Step 2: We both hands with water and shape the salmon mixture into 8 balls. Flatten into patties.
Step 3: Heat up a skillet with the cooking oil on medium heat. Transfer the salmon patties onto the skillet. Cook 1 minute on each side, uninterrupted, or until the salmon patties are just cooked through. Transfer to a serving platter and serve warm with lemon wedges and sweet chili sauce.
Enjoy these easy & healthy salmon patties from Rasa Malaysia!