- 2 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale, 7UP, or Sprite, chilled
- 2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice, chilled
- Juice of one large lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- Cranberries or maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
Step 1: In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine all of the ingredients (leave out vodka if you want a non-alcoholic version).
Step 2: Stir well.
Step 3: Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries or maraschino cherries and a rosemary sprig.
Enjoy this holiday beverage from TidyMom responsibly!