- 1 (750 mL) bottle dry rosé
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup grand marnier
- 2 cups club soda, whatever flavor you'd like
- 2 cara cara oranges, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 cup of melon balls, cantaloupe & watermelon
- 1 pint of strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange sugar, for rimming the glass
Step 1: Add all of your fruit to the bottom of a pitcher. Pour your wine, brandy, grand marnier and club soda over top and stir. This tastes great when it sits in the fridge and “marinates” for a bit. To serve, rim a glass with some orange sugar, add ice and some of the boozy fruit and pour the sangria over top.
Note: To make the orange sugar, take 2 tablespoons sugar and toss it with the zest from 1/2 a cara cara orange.
Enjoy this tasty sangria from HowSweetEats!