- 32 soft ladyfingers, split
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup lime juice, chilled
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh strawberry and lime slices, optional
Step 1: Arrange 20 split ladyfingers around the edges and 12 split ladyfingers on the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch springform pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold lime juice; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool.
Step 2: Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in melted chocolate, lime zest, and gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Remove sides of pan. If desired, serve with strawberry and lime slices.
Enjoy this super delicious and easy to make cheesecake from Taste of Home!