- 2 ounces of your favorite vodka
- 3/4 ounces Cointreau
- 3 tablespoons macerated strawberries (see below)
- Splash of lemon juice
- Splash of blue curacao
- - MACERATED STRAWBERRIES -
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 teaspoons The Spicy Olive's Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, or traditional balsamic
Step 1: Allow strawberries to sit in olive oil overnight, or at least for 4 hours, refrigerated.
Step 2: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice except for blue curacao. Rim desired serving glass with sugar (we prefer martini glasses), and strain into glass. Add blue curacao. The drink will layer into red & blue with the white sugar rim.
Enjoy this patriotic cocktail from The Spicy Olive!