- 6 ounces cooked Mexican chorizo, chopped into small pieces
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook chorizo until golden and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Add jalapeno and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
Step 2: Add cheeses to a small baking dish, about 6×8″ and stir in chorizo mixture.
Step 3: Bake until melty and edges are bubbly, 8 to 10 minutes.
Step 4: Top with cilantro and serve with chips.
Enjoy this easy appetizer from Delish!