- - FOR THE COOKIES -
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour (1/2 teacup)
- Scant 3/4 cup cashew paste (1 teacup)
- Scant 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (1 teacup)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (1/3 teacup)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- - FOR THE CREAM -
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon butter (3/4 teacup)
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2: Mix all the ingredients for the cookies in a bowl until just combined. Do not overmix.
Step 3: Shape the cookies with an ice cream spoon and place on baking paper. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
Step 4: Leave to cool completely.
Step 5: Mix butter, coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla in a bowl. Beat with a mixer until a smooth, uniform mixture is obtained.
Step 6: Coat the bottom of the cookies with cream and stick them to one another.
Enjoy these delicious homemade whoopie pies from The Daring Kitchen!