- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream (or coconut milk for a dairy-free option)
- 1/2 to 1 ounce pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Graham crackers, for the rim
Step 1: Prepare the Rim: Crush a graham cracker with your fingers and place it on a plate. On another plate, add a small pool of maple syrup. Run the rim of a martini glass in the maple syrup first, rotating the glass so the rim is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed graham crackers until evenly coated.
Step 2: Shake the Drink: Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.
Enjoy this festive cocktail from A Couple Cooks!