- 4 small or 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into very thin ribbons
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces goat cheese (or 6 ounces ricotta)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, plus more for serving
- 2 teaspoons honey, plus more for serving
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 10 thin slices prosciutto, sliced in half lengthwise
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: In a large bowl, toss the zucchini ribbons with olive oil and a pinch each of salt & pepper.
Step 3: In a small bowl, stir together the goat cheese, thyme, honey, lemon zest, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and a pinch each of salt & pepper.
Step 4: Working with one at a time, lay out a zucchini ribbon on a clean work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture onto one end and roll up the ribbon. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around the zucchini to secure. Place the rolls stem side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining zucchini ribbons.
Step 5: Bake until the prosciutto is crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. The rolls are going to ooze a bit; this is okay. Let them sit on the baking sheet for 6 minutes before serving them sprinkled with fresh thyme and drizzled with honey.
Enjoy these delicious bites from Half Baked Harvest: Super Simple!