- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 loaf of Ciabatta bread (about 10 ounces), split horizontally and hollowed out
- 12 ounces fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Step 1: In a small bowl, whisk together mustard and oil until thick; spread on bread.
Step 2: Layer bottom half of bread with some lettuce, then cheese, tomatoes, and parsley.
Step 3: Season with salt and pepper, top with remaining lettuce and bread.
Step 4: Wrap sandwich tightly in plastic; place on baking sheet, top with another sheet, and weigh down with canned goods or heavy skillet to press. Then refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight to meld flavors.