- 4 Portabella Mushroom caps
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Leeks (white parts only) washed and thinly sliced into rings
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup crubled soft goat cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place mushroom caps, gill sides up, on a rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and vinegar & season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until caps are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Top with leeks, spinach, and cheese; season again with salt and pepper.
- Bake until spinach wilts and cheese starts to brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.