- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 1/2 lb.), trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 20 slider buns or dinner rolls, split
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400° F. Rub pork tenderloins with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir together sugar, mustard, thyme leaves, & rosemary; rub over pork.
Step 2: Cook pork in remaining 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Place tenderloins on a wire rack in a jelly-roll pan
Step 3: Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155° F. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Slice and serve on slider buns with sauces, or wrap tenderloin whole and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Enjoy these easy sliders from MyRecipes for your next party!