- 8 ounces whole milk ricotta, mozzarella, or cheese of your choice
- 1 large ripe peach, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh torn basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Ripe Peach White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons The Spicy Olive's Picual Olive Oil, or other single varietal olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Step 1: Arrange the peach slices on a platter. Sandwich one tablespoon of ricotta (or your choice of cheese) and torn basil leaves between the peach slices.
Step 2: Whisk the olive oil with the white balsamic vinegar, and drizzle the peach slices and ricotta with the dressing. Season with salt & pepper and serve.
Enjoy this fresh, easy salad from The Spicy Olive, perfect for a healthy after-school snack!