- 1/2 pound asparagus, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 10 ounces pasta, desired variety
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Step 1: Heat olive oil in a skillet or saucepot over medium-high heat.
Step 2: Add peas and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
Step 4: Add vegetable stock and simmer the veggies for 2 minutes.
Step 5: In the meantime, cook the pasta in a pot filled with salted boiling water according to package directions.
Step 6: Drain the pasta. While warm, add vegetables and toss.
Step 7: Serve pasta warm, topped with grated Parmesan.
Enjoy this fresh & simple pasta dish from The Daring Kitchen!