- - FOR THE NACHOS -
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Kosher salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos
- - FOR TOPPINGS -
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Hot sauce, for drizzling
Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes more. Drain fat.
Step 2: Add garlic and taco seasoning and season with salt. Cook until meat is well-browned and slightly crispy, 5 minutes more. Add refried beans and water to skillet and stir until combined.
Step 3: Add half the tortilla chips and top with beef-bean mixture, half the cheese, half the black beans, and half the pickled jalapenos. Repeat one more layer.
Step 4: Bake until cheese is melty, 15 minutes.
Step 5: Scatter with tomato, avocado, green onions, and cilantro. Drizzle with sour cream and hot sauce and serve immediately.
Enjoy this loaded tray of nachos supreme from Delish at your Super Bowl party!