- 1 pound assorted mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces (1 box) fettucine, cooked
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola, crumbled
Step 1: Cook 1 pound sliced assorted mushrooms in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pot over medium-high heat, stirring, until browned and tender, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add 3 minced garlic cloves and cook, stirring, until softened, 30 seconds. Add 1 cup heavy cream; bring to a simmer and cook until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Step 2: Toss sauce with 12 ounces cooked fettucine, adding up to 1/4 cup pasta-cooking water to loosen the sauce. Off the heat, stir in 2 ounces crumbled gorgonzola until creamy; season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy this creamy mushroom fettucine from FoodNetwork!