- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Step 3: Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté spinach and mushrooms in hot oil until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add to ziti.
Step 4: Add ricotta cheese, goat cheese, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese to the ziti mixture; combine thoroughly. Mix in spaghetti sauce and transfer to the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Step 5: Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious, vegetarian-friendly baked ziti from AllRecipes!