- 1 naan bread (or other preferred flatbread)
- 3 pieces fresh mozzarella, sliced to 1/3-1/2" thickness
- 1 tomato, sliced as thin as possible
- 5-6 basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Salt & pepper to taste
Step 1: Mince or press 2 fresh garlic cloves and mix with 1 ½ tablespoons oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2: Brush the flatbread with the oil & garlic mixture. Place in preheated oven for 5 minutes to crisp up.
Step 3: Remove from oven and place 3 slices of cheese on top of the flatbread, sprinkle with salt & pepper, then place thinly sliced tomatoes on top and repeat with a sprinkling of salt & pepper. Place back in the oven to another 5 minutes, plus extra 2-3 minutes on broil. Watch the bread closely, if it’s too dark before the 2-3 minutes is up remove it from the oven immediately.
Step 4: Chop basil leaves.
Step 5: Once flatbread pizza is baked and the edges are golden in color, remove from the oven, drizzle with the balsamic glaze, sprinkle with basil leaves, slice & serve.
Enjoy this delicious, easy 15-minute margherita flatbread pizza from Let The Baking Begin!