- 1 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 8 limes)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 4 limes, sliced 1/4" thick (15 slices)
- 15 (3-ounce) Dixie or paper cups
- 15 wooden spoon or popsicle sticks
- Margarita salt or coarse salt, for garnish
Step 1: Make the Margarita Base: In a large glass measuring cup or pitcher, stir together lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, water, tequila, and orange liqueur.
Step 2: Divide 1/3 of the mixture among 5 Dixie cups.
Step 3: Pour 1/3 more of the margarita base into a blender and blend with frozen mango, adding more water by the tablespoon if necessary, until mixture is smooth and creamy. Divide among 5 more Dixie cups.
Step 4: Rinse blender and pour remaining 1/3 of the margarita base into blender. Add strawberries and blend, adding more water by the tablespoon if necessary, until mixture is smooth and creamy. Divide among the last 5 Dixie cups.
Step 5: Insert a wooden spoon or popsicle stick into the center of each lime slice and top on each cup, making sure there is no room between the mixture and lime slice.
Step 6: Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
Step 7: When ready to serve, cut open Dixie cups with scissors and peel them away from the pops.
Step 8: Sprinkle with margarita salt.
Enjoy these delicious & adult-friendly margarita pops from Delish!