- 12 ounces pasta, desired style
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
Step 1: Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
Step 2: Heat olive oil over medium heat.
Step 3: Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Step 4: Add lemon juice and zest. Simmer the mixture until reduced by half.
Step 5: Add in the cook and drained pasta. Add reserved pasta water and Parmesan.
Step 6: Stir pasta well and cook until you have an emulsified sauce.
Step 7: Serve pasta warm, garnished with some chopped parsley.
Enjoy this simple recipe from The Daring Kitchen!