- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed (cut into 6-ounce portions, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon, plus 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces plan yogurt (Greek-style yogurt works well)
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Step 2: Lightly oil a roasting pan, or line a heavy baking sheet with foil.
Step 3: Add the salmon to the prepared pan, and season with the tablespoon of lemon juice, a pinch of sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
Step 4: Roast the salmon in the preheated oven just until it is opaque in the center, about 10 to 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
Step 5: While the salmon is roasting, make the sauce: Whisk together the yogurt, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, dill, and garlic.
Step 6: Serve sauce with the roasted salmon.
Enjoy this easy-to-make dish from TheSpruceEats!