- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 2/3 cups strong black tea
- 1/2 cup fresh clementine or orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Oleo-Saccharum (instructions in link below)
- 7 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- Lemon and orange wheels (for serving)
Step 1: Combine whiskey, tea, clementine juice, lemon juice, Oleo-Saccharum, Angostura bitters, and 1½ tsp. nutmeg in a large bowl or pitcher; cover and chill 3–8 hours.
Step 2: Strain into a punch bowl and add several lemon and orange wheels and 4 cups ice. Serve punch in cups over ice garnished with nutmeg.
Enjoy this crowd-pleasing whiskey punch from BonAppetit!