- 1 (16 ounce) jar of salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced and softened
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can of chopped black olives, drained (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Step 2: In a medium baking dish, mix together all ingredients at once until well combined, adding salt & pepper for taste.
Step 3: Bake mixture in the preheated oven to 12 to 15 minutes, or until bubbly.