- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 small or 1/2 large head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, chopped
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
Step 2: Make the dressing: Whisk the vinegar, mustard, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until well blended, then whisk in the sour cream.
Step 3: Add the cabbage, cilantro, dill, tarragon, scallions, grapes and toasted walnuts to the bowl; toss to coat with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before serving.
Enjoy this creamy coleslaw from FoodNetwork!