- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally and toasted
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, cut in half (large ones quartered)
- 8 ounces small mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 3 ears fresh corn, husked and cut off the cob
- 1 cup packed fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step 1: Add tomatoes, mozzarella, corn, and basil to a bowl. Dress with the olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat with the dressing.
Step 2: Top toasted baguette slices with the salad mixture and serve immediately.
Enjoy this easy bruschetta from ProportionalPlate!