- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can of green chilies
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces (half a brick) of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 small loaf Ciabatta bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When butter is completely melted, add garlic and sauté about 30-60 seconds. Remove from heat and add all ingredients except the bread.
- Stir until combined. (Do not melt the cheese at this step).
- Preheat your oven’s broiler element.
- Slice the Ciabatta loaf lengthwise and place crust side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Spoon mixture over the bread and spread equally on each side. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place bread under the preheated broiler for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starting to brown. Cool, slice, and serve immediately.