- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (or condensed cream of turkey soup)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (30 ounce) package shredded has brown potatoes (Ore-Ida brand recommended)
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
Step 2: Whisk together sour cream, condensed soup, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in Cheddar cheese, green onions, and hash brown potatoes until well mixed. Spoon evenly into the prepared baking dish.
Step 3: Mix crushed cereal and melted butter together in a medium bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
Step 4: Bake uncovered until hot and bubbly, 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Enjoy this holiday classic from AllRecipes!