- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 1 cup snow peas (about 4 ounces), trimmed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped & peeled
- 3 scallions (white parts sliced, green parts cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, for serving
Step 1: Preheat the broiler. Cook the rice as the label directs. Meanwhile, toss the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and a generous pinch each of salt and pepper; spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil, stirring occasionally, until lightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes.
Step 2: Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat. Add the peanuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted, about 1 minutes. Remove to a small bowl with a slotted spoon and season with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Add the snow peas, bell pepper, and ginger to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the scallions (white and green parts) and cauliflower; toss. Add the chili sauce and soy sauce and continue to cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are glazed, about 2 minutes.
Step 4: Fluff the rice with a fork; top each serving of rice with the stir-fry, toasted peanuts and cilantro.
Enjoy this delicious plant-based stir-fry from FoodNetwork!