- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, Cholula brand preferred, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 20 baby bella mushrooms, stems removed
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Chopped chives, for garnish
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon, hot sauce, and garlic.
Step 2: Stuff mushrooms with mixture and top with mozzarella. Transfer to a baking sheet.
Step 3: Bake until mushrooms are cooked and mixture is warmed through, about 20 minutes.
Step 4: Dash mushrooms with hot sauce and garnish with bacon and chives. Serve warm.
Enjoy these spicy stuffed mushrooms from Delish!