- 2 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
Step 1: In a mixing blow, combine the blue cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Step 2: Toss in chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce.
Step 3: Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the chicken and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tablespoons).
Step 4: Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate, then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
Step 5: For best results, place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours. You may skip or shorten this step if you are rushed.
Step 6: Slice each rolled tortilla into bite sized pieces and set aside.
Step 7: Garnish with green onion and serve.
Enjoy these easy party snacks from SugarApron!