- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Shaved Parmesan, for serving
Step 1: In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper until combined.
Step 2: Add Brussels sprouts and toss until completely coated.
Step 3: Let sit, tossing occasionally, for at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours before serving.
Step 4: Fold in almonds and pomegranate seeds and garnish with shaved Parmesan before serving.
Enjoy this hearty salad from Delish!