- 3-4 cups bourbon, depending on taste
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 3/4 cup of sugar, or more for a sweeter slush
- 3 regular sized tea bags
- 7 cups water
- Jar of maraschino cherries, for serving
Step 1: Add tea bags to two cups of water and bring to a boil to make strong tea.
Step 2: Add sugar and let it dissolve.
Step 3: In a large freezer-safe container, add tea and 7 cups of water. Mix in remaining ingredients. Freeze overnight.
Step 4: If slush is not frozen enough, add another cup or two of water and refreeze.
Step 5: Once ready, scoop slush into a mason jar or solo cup. Top with a maraschino cherry and spoonful of cherry juice, and serve.
Let this bourbon slush from Housetrends cool you down this summer!