- One 10-ounce log goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 small cocktail tomatoes (about 10 ounces), quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt to taste
- Toasted baguette slices, for serving
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, Parmesan, and 2 tbsp. olive oil in a food processor and season with pepper; puree until smooth.
Step 2: Brush a 1-quart baking dish with olive oil, then spread the cheese mixture in the dish, mounding it slightly higher around the edge than in the middle. Bake until golden and heated through, about 15 minutes.
Step 3: Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, chives, vinegar, garlic, remaining 2 tbsp. of olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Spoon tomato mixture on top of the dip.
Service with baguette slices or these delicious tortilla chips & enjoy!