- 8 ounces feta cheese (full-fat is best)
- 14 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounces pasta of choice (or use less pasta for a creamier sauce)
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
Step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Step 2: Wash and dry cherry tomatoes before cooking.
Step 3: In a baking dish, toss together cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Then, add the block of feta cheese in the middle and sprinkle with the remainder of the olive oil and spices. Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes.
Step 4: Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil, season it with salt and cook according to your package instructions.
Step 5: Once the feta and tomatoes are baked, mash the baked feta and tomatoes into a smooth mixture; add in chopped garlic, basil, and prepared pasta. Mix it well until creamy.
Enjoy this delicious, creamy baked pasta dish from The Daring Kitchen!