- 4 ounces Neufchâtel cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen loose-packed spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus additional for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, drained of oil
- 36 wonton wraps
- Garlic olive oil cooking spray
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, combine Neufchâtel cheese, yogurt, garlic powder, and onion salt.
Step 3: For filling, finely chop artichoke hearts and spinach. Stir artichokes, spinach, 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes in Neufchâtel cheese mixture.
Step 4: To assemble, spoon 1 1/2 teaspoon filling onto the centers of each of six wonton wraps. Lightly moisten edges of wonton wraps with water; fold in half to form triangles to enclose filling. Press edges together to seal. Cover lightly with damp paper towels while assembling reminting bites. Repeat until all wonton wraps are used or filling is gone.
Step 5: Lightly spray tops of filled bites with cooking spray. Sprinkle with additional Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Place on prepared baking sheets. Bake for 6 to 9 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp. Serve warm.
Enjoy these delicious wonton bites from Fresh Thyme!