- 4 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green apples, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup The Spicy Olive's Gravenstein Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard, Dijon or The Spicy Olive's Roasted Garlic Champagne mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup The Spicy Olive's Lemon Olive Oil
Step 1: In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots, apples, and green onions. Toss well and set aside. In a separate bowl, add Gravenstein Apple Balsamic Vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
Step 2: Whisk in Lemon Olive Oil until completely blended and thickened. Pour over apple slaw mixture & stir well. Cover & refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy this seasonal slaw from The Spicy Olive!